Sleep Like Goldilocks
How to read our Sleepwear TOG Chart
- Nursery thermometer
- Appropriate TOG rated sleeping suit
- TOG chart
Dressing your baby for sleep is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Determine the nursery room temperature, in this case 17.4 degrees C.
2. Pick the colour that lines up with the temperature in your nursery - aqua
3. Select the appropriate clothing option based on the room temperature
- 0.2 TOG jumpsuit (standard suit)
- No singlet
- 3.5 TOG sleeping bag
Other things to consider:
- Do you have the heater on? Will it get hotter in the room once you close the door?
- Are you putting your little one down for a nap or overnight sleep? How well does your room "keep warm" overnight?